Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Sun Keeps Shining



We are having (we are told) a typically beautiful summer in SW WA. A few days in the upper 90s, but most in the high 80s or low 90s. At night it cools to the upper 50s....really low humidity and nice breezes have made the month of July perfect! While we build the house, we are living at sea level; up at the house site (1400 ft elevation) it stays about 5 - 8 degrees cooler.

These photos are now about 5 days old; we'll get up there this weekend to see the latest.

I've done a bit of research on BLOG CREATION. It looks way more involved than I care to go to make this fancy and snazzy...so what you see is what you are gonna get! Thanks for your positive comments and interest. :)

The second photo is from the constant spot (note the well head to the left)....but some big machine DESTROYED the boulder that I've been standing on. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment